Donation Request


Two Roads Brewing Company believes in giving back to our greater community and is proud to support many charities and charitable events. If you are seeking support for a special charitable cause, we need you to complete and submit the information form below for us to consider a donation. Although we would love to donate to all causes, we sometimes have to respectfully decline. We also do not donate to schools (for example, any high school sports team) or functions that cater to children/persons below the age of 21. The following is a list of other requirements:

  • We will donate beer or non-beer items strictly to charities and nonprofit organizations, not to individuals or any other groups.
  • The brewery cannot donate beer outside of Connecticut.
  • All inquiries must be submitted one month in advance of the event, otherwise they will be declined.
  • Two Roads usually donates to any specific cause or charity no more than once/year.
  • All requests must be submitted through our website portal. Any letters, emails or phone calls will be directed to fill out the complete form.
  • We ask that your organization please provide a volunteer to pick up any donations at Two Roads Brewery. Those picking up beer must provide age verification that they are 21+ and must be associated with the charity or nonprofit organization. Please note that arrangements to pick up donations must be made in advance.
  • Charities looking for donations of beer must obtain a temporary charitable liquor permit from the state of CT. See below for more details on temporary charitable liquor permits.



Connecticut law requires that charitable organizations (including nonprofits) obtain a Temporary Liquor Permit prior to having beer available at events sponsored by the organization. In order to ensure that product donations from Two Roads Brewing are in compliance with Connecticut law, a copy of your Temporary Liquor Permit is required before a product donation will be released from the brewery. You can obtain an Application for a Temporary Liquor Permit at the Connecticut state website by clicking here.

If you have any questions about state liquor regulations as they pertain to your event, please contact the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection, Liquor Control Division, at (860) 713-6200.