The Hop Yard is located in between our Two Roads and Area Two breweries. The Hop Yard hosts outdoor concerts, is home to the main stages for both Road Jam and Ok2berfest and has a separate list of taps from both Area Two and Two Roads Tasting Rooms featuring a rotating slushee in the summer months.
After much consideration and customer feedback, we are excited to announce a brand new “Family Friendly Policy” for our campus in Stratford, CT. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
- Can guests under the age of 21 visit the campus?
- Yes! During the Hop Yard season (May-October) guests under the age of 21 are permitted in theHop Yard area ONLY. The Two Roads Taproom, Area Two Taproom and Rooftop Bar will remain 21+ year-round.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All ticketed events remain 21+ regardless of where they are located on campus, including the Hop Yard. Please check out our event schedule here accordingly.
- Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a legal guardian that is 21+.
- If someone under the age of 21 is roaming freely, the party will be warned once. If a Two Roads staff member needs to speak to the party a second time, they will be asked to leave.
- Do you have non-alcoholic beverages available at the outdoor bar?
- Yes, we have water and sodas available. Guests are also welcome to bring in their own non-alcoholic beverages and food.
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed to drink an alcoholic beverage at Two Roads including our non-Alcoholic IPA. If we see a patron give an alcoholic beverage to someone under the age of 21, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Can someone under the age of 21 attend events?
- As stated above, all ticketed events remain 21+ regardless of where they are located on campus (Two Roads Tasting Room, Area Two Tasting Room, Hop Yard).
- Please refer to our event page on our website for specific event details. If guests under the age of 21 are allowed, it will be noted in the event description.
- What is your dog/fur baby policy?
- Two Roads allows dogs in our outdoor areas year-round with the exclusion of Area Two Patio and Rooftop! Dogs must always be on a leash and it is up to the dog owners to be on alert. Two Roads is not responsible for any injuries that may occur with a dog:dog altercation or dog:child altercation.
We recognize that the Hop Yard is a big open field however, parents/legal guardians MUST be with guests under the age of 21 at all times. The Hop Yard is located directly next to a highly active parking lot, and it is up to the parent/guardian to keep an eye on all guests under the age of 21. We have a strict one warning policy, if a TRB Team member needs to speak to a party more than once, they will be asked to leave immediately, no exceptions.
CLICK HERE TO SEE A FULL LIST OF FAMILY FRIENDLY DATES