- Only people 21+ (no children, minors, babies) are allowed in our tasting room or beer garden!
- Last call is at 8:30pm. We stop serving pints and pouring growlers at 8:45pm.
- In accordance with CT law, we don't sell growlers and beer to go after 5pm on Sundays.
- As always, don't forget to bring your own food or check out our Food Truck schedule.
- No reservations or cover charge needed to come into the brewery
- The tasting room is first-come, first-serve.
From I-95 NTake exit 31 (Honeyspot Rd) and turn left at the light. Honeyspot Rd will end and our brewery is right ahead on the left. You can’t miss it!
From I-95 STake exit 31 (South Ave) and take a right at the end of the ramp. At the end of South Ave, the brewery is right ahead of you. You can’t miss it!
From the MerrittTake exit 53 for Shelton/Stratford Rt. 110. Take Rt 110 S which will then turn into Rt 113 (Main St) for a few miles. Take a right on Stratford Ave and we are on the right about .6 miles down the road.
By Bus/TrainGood news! You can take the Metro North/Greater Bridgeport Transit (GBT) to our brewery! We are a 20 minute brisk walk from the Stratford train station. You can also take the GBT right to the front of the brewery via the CoastalLink, which runs to both the Bridgeport and Stratford train stations and beyond.
By Two Roads Shuttle!On Saturdays and Sundays, you can take our 12 Pack shuttle to the brewery from the Stratford train station. Text us two hours in advance: 203-449-1425. Let us know how many people are in your party and your last name. Bus picks up and drops off on the westbound side of the train station. Please note the bus holds 12 people so there may be a slight wait.
Please note we do NOT take reservations in advance for our tours. Tickets can be purchased at the brewery day of, first-come, first serve.Full details and FAQs