Two Roads is asking artists to show us what taking the “Road Less Traveled” looks like to them -- for a chance to win $1,000 and have their art immortalized on a 30ft high fermenter in our brewery’s Tasting Room.
Our own “Road Less Traveled” philosophy led us to creating craft beers that are unique versions of some of the world’s most classic beer styles.
Now we’d like you to show us how you take the “Road Less Traveled” with your art and we’ll help share it with others who appreciate your creativity and our beer!
Our contest is open to artists in all states where Two Roads is sold. There will be prizes awarded to the top six artists and the top 15 finalists will be invited to an unveiling/reception at Two Roads Brewery in Stratford, CT in mid December.
The 15 finalists will be chosen by our Facebook followers and the winner, selected by a panel of judges, will receive $1000. Five runners up will receive $250 each.
All entries must be submitted by November 19th.
How It Works:
- Art must be 2D only and be reproducible for display on our fermenter (vertical format). An example of this can be seen on our website. It must fit within the parameters laid out on our website (7w:9h aspect ratio).
- Art can be uploaded via a digital application on the Two Roads website.
- Entrants can be from any state where Two Roads is sold, and entrants must be 21 or older.
Official Rules and Submission Details
Contest open to U.S. residents of ME, VT, NH, NY, MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, CO and DC.
Two Roads Brewing (TRB) will accept submissions until 12 AM on November 19th.
Images of two dimensional entries (no sculpture or 3 dimensional art) must be submitted via the digital application and easily reproducible on a large scale.
Consumers will vote on TwoRoadsBrewing.com to select the top 15 finalists. From these 15 contestants, a panel of judges will select the winner and five runner ups based on a preset criteria.
The top 15 artists will be invited to our CONNArtist Unveilling in mid December.
All artwork must be an original concept of the artist.
- 2D submissions can include drawing, painting, digital art and graphic design. If you have any questions regarding an acceptable medium please contact email@example.com
- Art should depict subject matter relating to the artist’s own “Road Less Traveled” interpretation
- All artwork submitted may be reproduced by Two Roads Brewing for the purpose of promoting our contest.
- Consumers will vote on TwoRoadsBrewing.com from November 21st to 30th to select the top 15 finalists.
- Judging will take place in early December
- Art will be judged by a panel of Two Roads employees and local curators
- Judging criteria is as follows and is equally weighted:
- APPEARANCE - Visually attractive
- DESIGN - appropriate user of design elements (form, line, color, texture)
- WORKMANSHIP - Good technique/Item appropriately finished
- SUBJECT - Item fits into category/theme of contest
- (1) Grand Prize - Grand Prize Winner's art will be reproduced and displayed on a large 300BBL fermenter at Two Roads Brewery. Grand Prize winning artist will receive $1,000 and be honored at an unveiling party at the brewery. Our Grand Prize winner will also get invites for 10 friends to attend.
- (5) First Prizes - 5 First Prize Winners will each receive a $250 check, have their art featured at the unveiling party and receive invites for 5 friends to attend.
Enter your ArtworkUse the form below to upload your artwork.