Brand Ambassador positions open for – Connecticut, Massachusetts
Two Roads is looking for two brand ambassadors. One for the CT market and one for the MA market.
- Provide secondary support to sales managers at special events, beer festivals, beer dinners, pint nights, etc.
- Work directly with sales managers to plan creative events that “Take the road less traveled.”
- Conduct 2-3 off-premise tastings per week to build consumer awareness and increase sales.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to create and execute creative displays and customized programing for off-premise accounts.
- Plan and execute brewery trips and promotions.
- Report off-premise market trends including shelf placements, SKUs carried, opportunities, price comparisons, etc.
- Maintain quality assurance in the market.
- Enhance/improve/introduce relationships with accounts.
- Bring category and brand knowledge to account waitstaffs via in-house trainings.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor while exemplifying the “Road Less Traveled” culture.
Qualifications of the Position Include:
- Strong passion and understanding of craft beer
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in beer/wine/liquor sales preferred
- Candidate must reside within the territory in which they are applying for
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Self-driven, organized and willing to wear a lot of hats
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak in front of large groups
- Ability to become a Certified Cicerone within one year
- Work Monday through Friday plus weekends and evenings as required
- Proficient in computer programs such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Resumes should be emailed to Meghan@tworoadsbrewing.com