Welcome to Ok2berfest 2021! Here you will find all that you need to know about Sunday’s festivities on campus!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
We have live music, vendors, stein holding & bratwurst eating contests, food trucks, and games all day long.
Here is the lineup for the Brewery Stage and Hop Yard Stage!
Yes, you read that correctly, we will have two stages all say long.
Featured bands include: Flying Fingers Jug Band, The Dilemma Band, H.S.V. Austrian Dance Group, High & Mighty Brass Band, The Mallett Brothers Band, and Bella’s Bartok
Lemon Nate, Unbakeables, The Good Donut, Kim’s Popcorn, Lucy’s Potato Pancakes, Liberty Rock, Joey C’s, Dave The Sausage Guy, EP Local, Theo’s Greek Style Grill, Wing It On, Backyard Smokers BBQ, and Mini Munch.
Vendors will be alongside the Hop Yard this year in an effort to reduce traffic indoors, but also – it’s going to be a beautiful weekend!
Sunday’s vendors include Rachel Herbst Jewelry, Typsy Gypsy, Owl Shop, Wildwood Dreamers, The Drunk Alpaca, Strange Ways, Get Hammered, and DATG Salsa
- Ok2berfest is an open air festival taking place on our entire campus. Our taprooms will be open for additional pouring stations but games, vendors, food trucks, and music will be outdoors.
- To maximize social distancing, the vendors have been moved from our Event Room to the Hop Yard.
- The portolets will have more frequent cleaning throughout the Festival and additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed at various locations throughout campus.
- Masks will be available at several locations including the entry points, merch stations, transportation stations, and tasting rooms.
- It is recommended to be socially distant in certain areas of the Festival, particularly indoors.
- Per state guidelines, unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask indoors and it is highly recommended to wear a mask outdoors.
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Maybe, but we have a cap on attendance! If we sell out online before the event tickets will NOT be available at the door. If tickets are still available at the door they increase in price to $30.00. Our Ok2berfest Festival has sold out in the past, we do not suggest waiting to purchase at the door!
- Do I have to bring my actual paper ticket to the event?
- Nope! You can bring either the paper ticket or better yet a digital copy via a mobile device! All tickets will be collected/scanned at entry!
- My friend gave me their ticket but it says their name. Is that okay?
- Yes! 1 ticket = 1 entry.
- Is there parking at the brewery? Where is the best place to park?
- There will not be any parking at the brewery!
- Parking is available at the following locations:Stratford Train Station ‘B’ Spots Only
Address: 2524 Main StreetStratford Highschool Address: 245 King Street
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING IN THE HABITAT CFC RESTORE, TOWN FAIR TIRE, OR ST. NICHOLAS CHURCH PARKING LOTS – CARS WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE.
- Will the Two Roads 12-pack Shuttle Bus be running?
- The 12-pack shuttle bus will not be available but we will have shuttle busses available to use for the entire Ok2berfest event.
- Can I bring my kids?
- Unfortunately no, all TRB festivals and events, including Ok2berfest, are 21+ ONLY! No children, infants or toddlers are allowed!
- Can I bring my Dog or Cat?
- Nope! Unfortunately, pets are not allowed to attend our Ok2berfest celebration. However, ADA companion animals are permitted on our grounds!
- Can I bring Lawn Chairs?
- We are allowing lawn chairs to be brought into Ok2berfest, but they can be set up in HOP YARD ONLY! Due to safety concerns and limited space please no lawn chairs in front of the Ol’ Factory Stage!
- Can I bring a large bag to carry everything around?
- Yes! All bags are subject to search upon entry. Two Roads Brewing Company is not responsible for any lost or stolen belongings
- Can I bring my own bagged lunch/dinner? Or a cooler with snacks?
- Sure you can bring your own food, but beverage or food coolers are not permitted at Ok2berfest. We will have over 12+ food trucks on site so we suggest stopping by one of the trucks!
- I don’t drink beer – can I BYOB?
- Sorry, but no outside beverages! Not a fan of beer? We will have our new H2ROADS hard seltzer on tap during the festival along with our Daybreaker Vodka Cocktails!
- What happens if it rains?
- Ok2berfest is RAIN OR SHINE! NO UMBRELLAS are allowed at the Festival.
- I lost my wallet and my passport, can I get into the festival?
- Nope. Everybody needs to present a valid ID (Drivers License or Passport) at the ID Check Station in order to access the festival!
- How do I get more beer once I’m inside the festival?
- Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase for $7 per ticket. Tickets are good for 1 beer. Visit our drink ticket tents to purchase with CASH or CARD!
- Once we enter the event, can we leave and come back in?
- There is no RE-ENTRY, once you leave the festival you will not be able to get back in! Bring all belongings with you!
- Will there be any gluten-free beverage options?
- Yes, we will be pouring our H2ROADS Hard Seltzer which is gluten free.
- While our Daybreaker Vodka Cocktails are not made with any gluten containing ingredients, this product is processed in a facility that does use ingredients that are known to contain gluten.
BEERS ON TAP
Prost Worthy German Offerings
Ok2berfest, Marzen Style Lager, 5.8% ABV
No Limits, Hefeweizen, 5% ABV
Cruise Control, Helles Lager, 4.8% ABV
Ol’ Factory, Pilsner, 5% ABV
Wee Demon, 95-cal IPA, 3.8% ABV
Cloud Sourced, Hazy Juicy IPA, 6.5% ABV
Pineapple Sour D, Hazy Hemp IPA – Cans, 7% ABV
Daybreaker Vodka Cocktails, 7% (GF)
H2Roads, Raspberry Hard Seltzer, 4.5% ABV (GF)