Time to get crafty! This super easy DIY lets you up-cycle your old beer cans and you’ll likely have most of the pieces needed sitting around your house. Here’s how you can make a scary good candle out of your Roadsmary’s Baby cans.
What You’ll Need:
- Roadsmary’s Baby Can
- Can Opener
- Sand or gravel (to fill up the empty can)
- Tea Light
- Matches or a Lighter
- Drink your Roadsmary’s Baby beer so you have an empty can.
- Using a can opener, carefully cut off the top of the can. Make sure you watch out for sharp edges!
- Wash out the can and fill it with sand or gravel, leaving space to place the tea light on top.
- Secure the tea light in place by placing smaller rocks around the tea light or sand in the crevices.
- Light your candle and enjoy!
Made this at home? Snap a picture and tag @tworoadsbrewing on Instagram for a chance to be featured!