When: May 14, 2022 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
OFF SITE PARKING AVAILABLE
Off-Site parking will be available at the Shakespeare Theatre parking lot at 1850 Elm Street.
PLEASE NOTE! There will not be a shuttle bus transporting guest to and from this lot, riders will need to ride their bike from this parking lot to the brewery and back. This is about a 4-minute bike ride.
Join us for the 2nd Annual Bikes & Beers STRATFORD! Featuring a 15, 30 and 45-Mile ride departing from TWO ROADS BREWING and traveling through this beautiful area of Connecticut. All rides feature morning fuel stations, fully marked routes, GPS turn-by-turn instruction, rest stops, refreshments, ride marshals, and SAG support. Finish back at TWO ROADS BREWING for a festival of rewarding craft beers, live music, food trucks, charity raffle & much more! All riding levels welcome!
This is a ride for everyone – All riding levels welcome!
WHAT IS BIKES & BEERS:
- Pick your ride distance and create a team of friends & family (optional)
- Mark your calendar for a fun day of cycling and craft beer!
- Check in a half hour before your start time
- We’ll provide parking & further ride info in email instructions
- Enjoy free coffee & fresh pastries
- Local bike shops offering last minute safety checks & air in tires!
- The Ride:
- Ride your distance with ride leaders
- Fully marked routes & GPS turn-by-turn instructions
- Mechanical support vehicle
- Rest stops with snacks & refreshments
- Post Ride:
- It’s time to enjoy (2) complementary TWO ROADS beers!
- Official co-branded Bikes & Beers X TWO ROADS Pint Glass for every rider
- Bikes & Beers high quality neoprene koozies
- Enjoy the food trucks, live music, games
- Check out our Bikes & Beers merch tent & snack stand
- Live raffle with $3,000+ in prizes!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Official Bikes & Beers X TWO ROADS 2022 Pint Glass
- (2) Two Roads Craft Beers are ON US!
- High Quality Neoprene Beer Koozies
- Raffle Ticket with Chance to WIN PRIZES!
- Collectable Bike Plate – Event Photos!
- Unique Pretzels & Athletic Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Entry into the Post-Ride Party with LIVE MUSIC, RAFFLE, GAMES, FOOD TRUCKS & MORE!
NEW TO OUR 2022 EVENTS:
- PROFESSSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS – At least (3) photographers will be snapping pics of your Bikes & Beers experience during pre-ride, during the ride, and post-ride! We have amazing photo ops!
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER OPTIONS – Still want to ride with us but don’t want the alcohol? We now have Athletic Brewing sponsoring all our events! Looks for the blue tent and cooler full of flavorful non-alcoholic brews!
- COLLECTABLE BIKE PLATES – At check-in you’ll receive a collectable event wristband and bike plate designed just for this event! They look awesome!
- SPONSOR SNACKS & GIVEAWAYS – Morning coffee, fresh pastries, post-ride pretzel necklaces, recovery protein & much more!
IT’S A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING AND CRAFT BEER!
Riders will also receive a free raffle ticket for a chance to win a brand-new bike and a ton of other prizes including a private brewery tour and cycling gear!
Benefitting local cycling charities to help improve the cycling conditions in your area. Have fun, and give back!