When: May 13, 2023 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
OFF SITE PARKING AVAILABLE
Off-Site parking will be available at the Shakespeare Theatre parking lot at 1850 Elm Street.
PLEASE NOTE! There will not be a shuttle bus transporting guest to and from this lot, riders will need to ride their bike from this parking lot to the brewery and back. This is about a 4-minute bike ride.
Register for Connecticut 3rd Annual Bike Ride & Beer Festival 2023! BIKES & BEERS Cycling Event Series is back at TWO ROADS BREWING for the Best Bike Ride & Beer Event in the business! Ride a 15, 30, or 45-mile route through the beautiful area of Stratford, Connecticut followed by a post-ride Beer Festival! Bikes & Beers STRATFORD is the area’s premier cycling event departing from TWO ROADS BREWING and traveling the beautiful area of Stratford, CT. All rides feature morning fuel stations, marked routes, GPS turn-by-turn instruction, rest stops, refreshments, ride marshals, and SAG support. Finish back at TWO ROADS BREWING for a beer festival atmosphere of rewarding craft beers, live music, a charity raffle & much more!
This is a ride for everyone – All riding levels are welcome!
WHAT IS BIKES & BEERS:
- Pick your ride distance and create a team of friends & family (optional)
- Mark your calendar for a fun day of cycling and craft beer!
- Pre Ride:
- Check in a half hour before your start time
- We’ll provide parking & further ride info in email instructions
- Enjoy free coffee & fresh pastries
- Local bike shops offering last-minute safety checks & air in tires!
- The Ride:
- Ride your distance with ride leaders
- Fully marked routes & GPS turn-by-turn instructions
- Mechanical support vehicle
- Rest stops with snacks & refreshments
- Post Ride:
- It’s time to enjoy (2) TWO ROADS BEERS!
- Official co-branded Bikes & Beers Pint Glass for every rider
- Bikes & Beers high-quality neoprene koozies
- Enjoy the food trucks, live music, games
- Check out our Bikes & Beers merch tent & snack stand
- Live raffle with $3,000+ in prizes!
- Join & Post your photos on our Facebook Page
- Keep in touch with your newly made cycling friends!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Official Bikes & Beers X TWO ROADS 2023 Pint Glass
- (2) Two Roads Craft Beers are ON US!
- High-Quality Neoprene Beer Koozies
- Raffle Ticket with a Chance to WIN PRIZES!
- Collectable Bike Plate – Event Photos!
- Unique Pretzels & Athletic Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Entry into the Post-Ride Party with LIVE MUSIC, RAFFLE, GAMES, FOOD TRUCKS & MORE!
NEW TO OUR 2023 EVENTS:
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS – At least (3) photographers will be snapping pics of your Bikes & Beers experience during pre-ride, during the ride, and post-ride! We have amazing photo ops!
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER OPTIONS – Still want to ride with us but don’t want the alcohol? We now have Two Roads Brewing Non-Alcoholic Beer available!
- COLLECTABLE BIKE PLATES – At check-in you’ll receive a collectible event wristband and bike plate designed just for this event! They look awesome!
- SPONSOR SNACKS & GIVEAWAYS – Morning coffee, fresh pastries, post-ride pretzel necklaces, recovery protein & much more!
IT’S A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING AND CRAFT BEER!
Riders will also receive a free raffle ticket for a chance to win a brand-new bike and a ton of other prizes including a private brewery tour and cycling gear!
Benefitting local cycling charities to help improve the cycling conditions in your area. Have fun and give back!
This event is hosted by Bikes & Beers, it is a charity ride to raise awareness and money for Cystic Fibrosis.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]