It’s the most wonderful time of the year here at Two Roads, it’s Ok2berfest!!! As thousands flock to our brewery this weekend in Stratford, CT to enjoy German styles beers (see #7) we wanted to give you a little cheat sheet about what to expect when attending the festival.
Also, a quick heads up, if you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, you can do so here, but be warned they are going fast!
1. ALL SATURDAY TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING TICKETS AT THE DOOR ON SATURDAY.
2. This is a 21+ event. No children/minors/babies will be allowed to enter the festival. No pets allowed as well (except service animals with proper paperwork provided).
3. Be green! You do NOT need to print your tickets - tickets can be scanned in from your phone!
4.The name on your ticket doesn’t not have to match your ID!
5. PARKING INFORMATION: OFF-SITE & take a free shuttle (or take the train and get picked up by our 12 pack vintage bus) from 1850 Elm Street OR 1000 Main Street! If you park near the church or in the Restore parking lot, your car will be subject to tow.
6. Cash and CC accepted at all beer ticket and merch tents!
7. Beers being poured: No Limits Hef, Ol'Factory Pils, Ok2berfest Marzen, Zwei Festbier, Drei Altbier and Passion Fruit Gose. Gluten free beer is available at any beer serving stations
8. Sorry, but no tours or beer to go (growlers, packaged beer)
9. Drink Responsibly and stay hydrated. There will be free water bottles at the beer ticket tents!
10. HAVE FUN!
You will need to purchase beer tickets at the designated stations around our property to redeem them at our pouring stations. They are $6.00/ticket 4 MAX PER PERSON PER TRANSACTION. No one is allowed to get a beer without a beer ticket. There are a total of 3 beer ticket stations throughout the festival. (2) in the Two Roads main parking lot, and (1) in the Cluster Truck Area.
Beer tickets sold until 6:00pm
ALL pouring stations shut down @ 6:15pm
NO REFUNDS ON BEER TICKETS. PARKING: NO PARKING IN THE TOWN FAIR TIRE LOT/HABITAT RESTORE
Dattco Shuttle Service: FREE PARKING with shuttle service to and from the brewery! Shakespeare Festival Theatre 1850 Elm Street, OR Honeywell lot located right next to Stratford’s Deluca Field 1000 Main Street
Two Roads own Beer Bus + a DATTCO shuttle bus will be traveling back and forth from the Stratford train station! Please text our driver prior to your arrival: 203-449-1425. Please note that our Beer Bus only holds 12 – there may be a short wait.
Stay up to date with festival information on our Facebook page!
Top 10 Things You Need To Know If You Are Attending Ok2berfest