We have created a Facebook Event page, which you can access HERE, which will be our hub for all important information regarding hours, tap lists, food trucks, weather updates, etc.
Location: Two Roads Hop Yard, located at 1650 Stratford Avenue, Stratford, CT
For a reservation please call: 203-335-2010
Two Roads Outdoors Hours (Weather Permitting):
- Thursday: 4-9pm
- Friday: 4-9pm
- Saturday: 12-9pm
- Sunday 12-7 pm
Our guidelines have changed in response to COVID-19, for your and our staff’s safety and in compliance with CDC, State and Town regulations:
- All customers must wear masks when not seated at their table.
- Please mind your distance! We ask that all customers adhere to the six foot social distancing rules.
- Sanitize your hands upon arriving and leaving our campus! We have hand sanitizer available,
- No more than 5 people to a table,
- The Hop Yard will be kept sanitized under CDC Guidelines.
- Reservations are NEEDED. Please call 203-335-2010 to make a reservation.
- Minimum of 2 people and a max of 5 for a reservation.
- For easy access to our Hop Yard please use this address for GPS: 1650 Stratford Ave.
- Under the new guidelines, our staff will seat you and serve you.
- While we are operating on a limited capacity, we kindly ask that you please be mindful of your time at the brewery. We ask that you limit your visit to 1.5 hours so more people can enjoy our space.
- We are NOT accepting cash at this time. Credit or debit card transactions only (contactless).
- You must wear a mask at all times, except when seated at your table.
- No outside food allowed. A food truck will always be on site.
- 21+ ONLY, no children or infants allowed. No dogs are permitted at this time.
- Have fun and please drink responsibly.