Our Dog Day of Summer event was such a success that we have decided to allow dogs in the Two Roads Hop Yard every weekend throughout the summer! That’s right, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, you can hang out with your doggo on our Hop Yard!
It was so awesome to see all those smiling four-legged pups in our Hop Yard that we decided to make this a Two Roads summer tradition! Every Friday (starting at 5:30 p.m.) and Saturday and Sundays (starting at noon) dogs are allowed on leash! You bring your awesome dog and we’ll have water bowls, doggy poop bags, training treats and kiddie pools to help keep your pups cool!
While the Hop Yard on the weekend is now open to dogs, it’s still open to the general public so we set up a few ground rules:
- Dogs permitted in the Hop Yard only
- No dogs permitted at Area Two tasting room & patio or Two Roads tasting room & beer garden.
- No tie-outs, please don't leave your dog unattended!
- You must keep your dog on a leash at all times --- 6ft lead please! No retractable leads that go beyond 6 feet.
- Please pick up after your dog! Owners are responsible for their mess!
- Please note, we have the right to ask you & your dog to leave due to aggressive behavior or excessive barking.
- Please do not leave your dog in the car, Animal Control will be contacted!
- Dogs are not allowed on chairs or tables.
- By entering the hop yard with your dog – you, the owner assumes all liability.
- Please let us know if you see a misbehaved dog!
- Do you have bags & water on site?
- You are welcome to bring your own, but we will have water and bags on site.
- Where can I find the doggy relief area?!
- By the bonfire – bags will be hanging on the fence.
- Do I need to have a dog to attend this event?
- No you don’t! The Hop Yard is open to dog owners and non-dog owners a like!
- Can I come if I am under 21+
- No – We are a 21+ brewery only.
- My dog is trained to be off leash? Can I let my pooch off leash?
- Nope! We are enforcing that all dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- What qualifies a misbehaved dog?
- Excessive barking, growling, not playing friendly/dog fighting, etc. Two Roads reserves the right to make the determination.
While the above rules may seem like a lot, in all honesty, we just want Saturday to be fun for everyone who comes to our campus and we want to make sure every dog has an awesome time too!
Dogs are only allowed in the Hop Yard during the Hop Yard Hangout hours which are:
Friday – Opens at 6 p.m.
Saturday – Opens at 12 p.m.
All dogs must be on leash and the Hop Yard Hangout only runs on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Dogs are not permitted at The Hop Yard Hangout if there is an event scheduled such as summer concert series, Hoppywood, Buzzd on the Moon, Stratalina Wine Mixer, and Ok2berfest, etc. Please check our Hop Yard Hangout Facebook page to stay up to date on all the details. At no other times will dogs be allowed at Two Roads or Area Two. By bringing your dog you are agreeing to all the rules listed above.
Dogs Now Allowed During Hop Yard Hangout!