On Saturday, July 6th, Two Roads is holding a Dog Day of Summer event! That’s right, for one day only, from 12 to 7 p.m. you can chill with your dog during our Hop Yard Hangout!
With the weather looking more beautiful with each day, we wanted to set aside one day this summer and allow you to bring your dog, on leash, to our Hop Yard! We’ll have water bowls, doggy poop bags, training treats and kiddie pools to help keep your pups cool!
We are super excited about this Saturday and we want to make this Dog Day of Summer event enjoyable for all Two Roads and Area Two patrons, not just those with dogs. While the Hop Yard for this Saturday only will be open to dogs, it’s still open to the general public so we set up a few ground rules:
- Dogs permitted in the Hop Yard only
- No dogs permitted at Area Two tasting room & patio or Two Roads tasting room & beer garden.
- No tie-outs, please don't leave your dog unattended!
- You must keep your dog on a leash at all times --- 6ft lead please! No retractable leads that go beyond 6 feet.
- Please pick up after your dog! Owners are responsible for their mess!
- Please note, we have the right to ask you & your dog to leave due to aggressive behavior or excessive barking.
- Please do not leave your dog in the car, Animal Control will be contacted!
- Dogs are not allowed on chairs or tables.
- By entering the hop yard with your dog – you, the owner assumes all liability.
- Please let us know if you see a misbehaved dog!
- Do you have bags & water on site?
- You are welcome to bring your own, but we will have water and bags on site.
- Where can I find the doggy relief area?!
- By the bonfire – bags will be hanging on the fence.
- Do I need to have a dog to attend this event?
- No you don’t! The Hop Yard is open to dog owners and non-dog owners a like!
- Can I come if I am under 21+
- No – We are a 21+ brewery only.
- My dog is trained to be off leash? Can I let my pooch off leash?
- Nope! We are enforcing that all dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- What qualifies a misbehaved dog?
- Excessive barking, growling, not playing friendly/dog fighting, etc. Two Roads reserves the right to make the determination.
While the above rules may seem like a lot, in all honesty, we just want Saturday to be fun for everyone who comes to our campus and we want to make sure every dog has an awesome time too!
Where: The Two Roads Hop Yard (aka the grassy field situated in between Two Roads and Area Two)
When: This Saturday, July 6th from 12-7 p.m.
This is a free event, no one under 21 allowed.
All dogs must be on leash and this is a onetime event. At no other times will dogs be allowed at Two Roads. By bringing your dog you are agreeing to all the rules listed above.